This song is called Key of the Twilight, part of the .Hack//Sign Anime sound track. It actually means a lot to me; it makes me feel like I'm in another world, another place all by myself. It's one of my "escape" songs. There are various situations in which I enjoy it, such as when going to sleep, but especially when a bright twilight moon is in view. The feeling of being somewhere else is of great satisfaction to me.
I've gotten off to a good start on preparing for my in-class assignment; I may be able to finish the first stage of preparations by tomorrow night. I'll create a labeled essay skeleton and show it to the the prof, along with my revised prep notes. I might have to actually set up the meeting, but it seems I still have at least a week before I'll be writing this thing, so I'm sure if I just keep repeating today's diligence I'll get at least an 85 or a 90. Today I actually played a few games on KGS. Wow. Well, my rust is more than evident, but it surely nothing a month or two of training can't fix.
Tomorrow I have a seminar thingy to go to. Why does it have to start at 10:30am...? T__T I'm hoping to buy a thick booklet of lined paper and get my hands on a copy of "The Fox" while I'm out. Che'.... I already have but six and a half hours left to sleep. No, less... I wanted to read Sunwing some more, but I guess it's a foolish idea. I'm going to try sleeping in the relatively noise-free basement...
- Attend Feb. 5 seminar (10:30am)
- Buy a thick booklet of lined paper
- Buy "The Fox"
- Learn all unknown vocabulary from all school papers and "Break, Blow, Burn" analyses
- Try to maintain a regular sleep schedule, then commence posted routine
- Finish new poem from Feb. 4
- Finish preparing in-class essay prep notes and essay blueprints
- See prof about in-class essay plan, recreate prep notes
- Get strong at bib/ref
- Write up two story ideas (Pokemon-esque adventure, Loser-->genius)
- Study 10 poems + analyses from "Break, Blow, Burn"
- Read up on 'existentialism' ahead of time for class
- Retrieve grammar drill papers from prof
- Finish fixing my story's plot issues, type up and print story plan, character info, place desc. etc.
Off to bed... There's a good chance I'll end up failing to sleep, getting back onto the computer and deciding against the seminar.